Yesterday I was thinking–sometimes we get a little discouraged–& I was thinking, I’m still having DREAMS but I don’t seem to be getting any MESSAGES lately–direct prophecies. I went to sleep thinking I’d really like to hear from the Lord, & got this, & I didn’t know a thing had happened! (MO seemed to waken in the night, saying drowsily:)
2. Where did my Wheel go? (Maria: What wheel?) My Wheel of Fortune that I tell fortunes with! I can’t tell fortunes without my Wheel! If people come I have to have it to tell their fortunes.
3. I HAVE to have my WHEEL! (He’s now speaking to someone unseen:) You must not give it away!–How come you gave it away? It almost got lost & sank in the pool ’cause you didn’t give it to me! Why did you do that?
4. Do you see them?–THEY don’t kill any flies! The Wheel! My Wheel! (Maria: Is IT supposed to kill flies?) Of course it kills flies! That’s a silly question! They’re the children of Baalzebub, & it kills the flies when you let me have it.
5. He’s the Lord of the Flies. When you give me back my Wheel it kills them. Didn’t you know that? What did you expect it to do? (Maria: Does it do anything else?) Of course it does other things: It helps me to travel! What are you thinking about?
6. I don’t like the way they kill me because I’m Lord of the Flies. (Maria: You ARE?) But I didn’t DO it!–I’m NOT! I TOLD you I’m not but THEY think I AM! Sometimes maybe the kids think I am. (Maria: No, they don’t!)
7. (Maria: What is the main purpose of your Wheel?) You know what my Wheel’s for! Why don’t you close your eyes & see it? It has a little light…Turn out the light, Honey, so we can go to sleep. (The light isn’t even on in the room!) I have to keep it close to me so I can see what’s going on!
8. He’s so big! He really is a monster! (Maria: WHO is a monster?) I’M a monster! The kids don’t understand me ’cause we’re… (He trails off again.) They think I’m bad & Baalzebub the Lord of the Flies, but I’m NOT ’cause I don’t even LIKE flies! I HATE flies! YOU know that!
9. And now I have to go to sleep since we got rid of the flies.–Didn’t we? PLEASE get rid of them! I just can’t stand any more flies! I don’t like’m!
10. A Family discussion of “The Halloween Wheel”: (This “Wheel” message was so strange I asked the Children to help me interpret the various mysteries of the message.–This is what we came up with!)
11. “They think I’m bad & Baalzebub the Lord of the Flies.”–Well, that’s what they said of JESUS, so that’s nothing unusual!
12. Some of these things are very mysterious & I have to spend a lot of time on them, thinking & praying. They’re just like mysteries, like conundrums, riddles, puzzles.
13. The Lord loves mysteries, & this thing we got this morning is VERY mysterious!–I don’t understand it yet, but every time she reads it I get a little something more.
14. I think the Lord likes to puzzle us sometimes to make us really concentrate & try to think & figure things out. It makes us seek Him more & make a greater effort to get into the Spirit & try to get the answers. But some are really riddles! Some things I have gotten I didn’t get the answer to until much, much later. (After the re-reading of the message again:)
15. Let’s see how well you listened & how much you remember: What different things does my Wheel do for me?–“IT KILLS FLIES!” In other words, it fights the evil spirits. “IT TELLS FORTUNES.” That means it really reads the character like these readings I get. “IT TRANSPORTS ME”.–In the spirit I’m sure, of course. What else? IT HAS OR GIVES LIGHT apparently. I have to have it so I can SEE WHAT’S GOING ON.
16. Five things it does for me. Now what my Wheel IS, THAT’S the mystery! But the first thing I thought of when I was wondering what this Wheel was, immediately I saw a HALO!
17. A halo is a round ring of light, & they used to put those over the heads of all the saints in the Catholic pictures & they still do, but there IS such a thing! And the reason they did that is because they actually did sometimes SEE halos above their heads!
18. The strange thing about this message is I got no VIDEO with it at all, so I don’t have anything to relate it to! I don’t know what the thing LOOKED like. I never even knew it happened! Except as she read it to me the first time, I did get that halo, so the Wheel probably has something to do with the power of God. Well, praise God for the power of God, amen? God can do anything! Remember, I was murmuring about getting no MESSAGES, only DREAMS. So God gave me a message WITHOUT a picture, & it was more mysterious than EVER!
19. “Tells fortunes.”–Well, I never knew I’d ever told any fortunes, but on some of those readings that start off very mundane, prosaic & practical I usually get into the spirit on them & it goes beyond just the character reading into things that I see can or may happen to the person. Maybe that’s what you call telling fortunes. And of course the Lord has certainly given us quite a few prophetic dreams & things that were going to happen & have happened, so I guess that’s telling fortunes in a sense.
20. “MY Wheel of Fortune”.–Well, it might be this Angel or angelic presence, THAT’S my Wheel of Fortune. He REVEALS fortunes & can even INFLUENCE fortunes. It’s obviously some power of God of some kind, because of all the various uses.
21. “You must not give it away.” Now the thing that comes to me is that it could represent a SPIRITUAL struggle. I’m struggling in the spirit with someone who’s trying to take it away, just like the Prophets of old had struggles with spirit beings. (See Gen.32:24-30 ) So I must be talking to some SPIRITUAL being.
22. See, a halo is like a spiritual crown, it’s a source of your power like a halo antenna, & why the halo is above the HEAD is apparently symbolic. I’m sure the manifestation of the light is more, you might say, a SYMBOLISM than a necessary realism. But the fact that it’s over your HEAD shows it’s a crown of power, a crown of revelation, a crown of authority & your power that the Lord has given you, like your Guardian Angel.
23. Those fits of discouragement & depression that I get, they’re not of the LORD!–They’re of the ENEMY trying to take away my WHEEL! That’s what that is! This is a SPIRITUAL battle going on.
24. I was down in the dumps having a struggle, but this is just one of the Enemy’s ways to try to take away the Wheel. If you get discouraged & lose faith, then you can lose your ability to EXERCISE your power–just the DEVIL trying to take away my Wheel! It finally shows up here with them trying to call me Baalzebub–in other words, that I’m the Devil.
25. “It almost got lost & sank in the pool.”–DOWN is always, of course, symbolic of the NETHER World, spiritual powers BELOW, HELL, the DEVIL. In other words, the Enemy was trying to snatch the Crown of Power & cast it down.
26. “It kills flies.”–The power that God has given is able to destroy the works of the Enemy. By God’s Word, His Truth, His revelations, He destroys the power of the Enemy–DEMON powers! (It must have been a pretty strong power to try to wrestle it away from you!) It must be that when I’m discouraged like that, the Enemy is actually allowed to temporarily try to snatch it away from me, because obviously I was looking for it to try to get it back.
27. Murmuring, doubts & fears, the voice of doubt, they’re not FAITH, & the Lord is very displeased. So thank You Lord for faith, amen? That’s a pretty sad lesson in faith. You’re just sort of giving in to the Enemy when you murmur, doubt & fear, & when you do that he’s allowed to take it away from you temporarily until you get right with the Lord & start thanking the Lord & get back on the right track.–Then the power returns to exercise your gift by faith, to turn your Wheel!
28. “He’s the Lord of the Flies.”–It could be the very Lord of the Flies himself, Satan himself I’m wrestling with! He is called the “Hinderer”. He delays, bothers, annoys, obstructs & hinders. o
29. “When you give me back my Wheel it kills them.”–The power of God is able to destroy the works of the Enemy! Now it’s hard for me to believe the Enemy has power over the power of the Lord, although Daniel DID talk about the Angel wrestling with the demonic spirit-king of Persia. He was able to prevent the Angel from reaching Daniel for three weeks, think of that!
30. But the way I’m saying this here could also be that I’m talking to the LORD, that because of my discouragement & doubts the LORD takes it away, He temporarily lifts the gift & the anointing. It’s hard to believe that Satan could do it. But it’s a spiritual battle, that’s for sure! Maybe when we speak doubt & fear & murmur & complain He allows Satan to hinder us.–We know the Lord removed some of His blessings from Israel when they did it.
31. “It helps me to travel.”–An Angel travels in a wheel, discus, halo, ring or “flying saucer” of light! God was travelling in a wheel when Ezekiel saw Him. (See Eze.1:15-28 ) Apparently it’s some form of power not only for other things but also for spiritual travel.–It enables me to travel in the Spirit.
32. “I don’t like the way they kill me because I’m Lord of the Flies.”–In other words, they were ACCUSING me of being the Lord of the Flies, but I’m NOT.–Like my ENEMIES accuse me. It really does kill me!
33. “It has a little light.”–I must have started to describe it to you, but the Lord must have blotted that out. A halo is a ring of light–all light. Maybe I was seeing light that you weren’t seeing.
34. “I have to keep it close to me so I can see what’s going on.”–Well, without the gifts of the Lord I don’t know anything, so I’ve got to keep it close to me, that’s for sure, so I can see what’s going on! I have often spiritually felt trouble brewing in certain people in certain areas without really getting specific earthly information on it until afterward.
35. May God help us always to be sensitive in the Spirit & do what He commands!–And may He forgive us for our doubts & murmurings, heinous sins before God!–And may I never complain of dreams again! I found the MESSAGE could be MUCH more difficult without the PICTURE!
36. It’s much easier to interpret dreams than a mysterious message or revelation like this! So God forgive us for MURMURING instead of being THANKFUL for what HE knows is BEST!
37. Are YOU grateful for His revelations in ANY form?–Then, “Him that hath a DREAM, let him TELL it!”– Jer.23:28 .–Don’t COMPLAIN about it!–Be thankful God is speaking to you to help His people!–Amen? God bless you!
Copyright (c) 1998 by The Family
DFO 363 10/74